David is a touring solo singer/songwriter and regular performer at The Bluebird Café in Nashville whose music ranges from dirt funk to intimate. His troubadour resume includes over 20 years on the road.
• Featured in American Songwriter Jan 2020
• Shine semifinalist International Song Competition Jan 2020
• Mi Familia #1 nationwide on RMR Alt Folk Chart 2019
• Who Cares #1 on RMR Iowa Album Chart 2019
• 2019 Release –Who Cares, 7th album, features a duet with Mary Gauthier and an appearance by America’s Got Talent semi-finalist, Alicia Michilli! Dedicated to the memory of David’s producer & friend, Blue Miller, who passed away unexpectedly during the project.
• Last 3 albums accepted for Grammy consideration.
• "Made For You" 1st Place International Song Contest 2008.
• One House (2015) & First Love (2018) #1 on Roots Music Report’s Alternative Folk and Top 50 Iowa Album Charts. First Love made RMR’s “Best of 2018” list.
• Keb Mo featured on "I Can't Tell" (First Love).
• "Angels Flew" (One House) is listed on the 9/11 National Memorial Artists registry.
• "Doesn't Take Much Light" (One House) was featured on Scouting Magazine Blog and performed by David to 5000 Eagle Scouts in an arena event at Michigan State University.
• "Sunday Morning Drive" with artist Anne E DeChant reached #1 on RMR Folk Singles Chart.
• Songs featured on TNT, Lifetime, and Travel Channel Networks.
• Appearances on NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, and NPR affiliates.
• Has shared the stage with Justin Townes Earle, Ramblin’ Jack Elliot, Kelly Willis + Bruce Robison, 5 time WC Handy Award winner, Rory Block, Rissi Palmer, Buddy Mondlock, Jelly Roll Johnson, Chuck Pyle, Dave Moore, Kevin Gordon, Griffin House.
• Music played on Americana & Folk radio stations across America, in Ireland & Norway.
• Member of Folk Alliance, Lifetime member of Nashville Songwriters Association, Inc (NSAI: GAP Board Member, Adopt-a-Shop Pro), NARAS.
• String of successful cuts (see below) by indie artists nationwide to include major-indies Rissi Palmer & Chad Williams Band.
• Raises money/donates time to St. Jude Children's Hospital, Boys Town, and many other worthy causes.
Sorry, we don't currently know of any upcoming concerts scheduled.